Sunday 18 May 2014

Oscar De La Renta Resort

 
 
I absolutely loved this collection, I am not a huge De La Renta fan usually so this really surprised me.
This collection feels like holidays and spring, I don't imagine it would be possible to wear anything from the collection and feel sadness!
 
I have put together a list of my top 3 favourite looks below
 
Look 32
 
 My absolute favourite! The colour instantly brings spring vibes and the sheer skirt adds a girly and yet somehow grown up elegance. It just screams elegant lunchtime garden party.
 
Look 23
Love the bag and skirt combination. The skirt  pattern looks to me like little countries, it says
 "I'm sexy, mature and sophisticated but I still crave adventure and that little bit of rebellion"
 
Look 38
The structure of this is gorgeous. The print should be tacky but it isn't and the handcuff compliments the pattern perfectly. Its adorable. I like the way the big skirt is not overwhelming but its bold and makes an impact.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment